Arts Adventures Canada creates art workshops for businesses and large-group events in the Greater Vancouver, Whistler, Fraser Valley and Vancouver Island regions.
Our artist-instructors lead one- to three-hour programs for groups ranging in size from 10 to 50.
For our 2018/2019 Event Menu, click here
Local artists and art
Think of painting bears or iconic mountains, of making a mosaic of an alpine flower, of photographing stunning cityscapes or wilderness vistas, or of creating a hand drum guided by a talented First Nations artist.
Arts Adventures Canada connects large groups and businesses with veteran artists with many years of teaching experience. The workshops are designed to capture the local flora, fauna, landscapes and activities.
Book us for
• Conferences & meetings (for creativity, productivity & wellness sessions, or as events for attendees & spouses)
• Incentive and reward events
• Sports tournaments (for family & friends of training athletes)
• In-house at businesses
• Private gatherings
Contact Arts Adventures Canada for an estimate that includes artist fees, materials, and room bookings. We tailor-make the workshop to fit your needs.
What Arts Adventures Canada does for participants goes far beyond our large-group workshops.
- Creating a memento of a wonderful visit
- Improving employee connection & morale
- Developing focus & concentration
- Creative development
- New skills & confidence
- Teambuilding & imaginative problem solving
- Art therapy for stress
- Relaxation & wellness
- Computer-free zone!
Arts Adventures Canada workshops come to you at conference centres, hotels or your office in the Greater Vancouver, Whistler, Fraser Valley and Vancouver Island regions.